A lot of the tech world is taking a moment to have a laugh at Apple, after a lackluster event earlier this week. Here are some of the digs:
- Samsung is making fun of the streaming problems Apple had on a new Youtube video called It Doesn't Take a Genius.
- The Telegraph is predicting that AndroidWear will come to quickly dominate the lackluster Apple Watch.
- Macworld Magazine, the venerable journal that has covered Apple since 1984, is shutting its doors.
- The Apple store crashed during preorders for the iphone 6 (OK, we could construe that as good news)
- The Register has panned the Apple Watch as "nothing more than digital perfume" and concludes gadget-mania is over.
- Most damning is this post making the rounds on Google Plus, telling iphone 6 users: welcome to 2012! If you need help with your iphone 6 features, just ask an Android user: we've had this stuff for years.